Ujjayi Pranayam means winning, that is, life can be won by doing Ujjayi Pranayam. With Ujjayi Pranayama we can conquer our breath. Hence this pranayama is also known as Victorious Breath in English. When we do this pranayama, hot air enters the body and contaminated air comes out. This asana can be done in three ways, this posture can be done in three ways by sitting, standing and lying down.
The way to do Ujjaya Pranayam
1. First of all, spread a seat on the ground. Sit down in the padmasana and sukhasana state.
2. Now draw breath in both your nasal cavities so that air can fill in the lungs.
3. Then hold the air inside as much as possible.
4. Then, by closing the right pore of the nose, exhale the breath through the left pore.
5. Narrowing the throat while pulling and exhaling air will sound.
6. Practice this for at least 10 minutes.
Benefits of Ujjayi Pranayama
1. Ujjayi Pranayama helps in curing diseases like thyroid.
2. Ujjayi Pranayama also cures diseases of constipation.
3. Ujjayi Pranayama cures 140 types of diseases.
4. Asthma disease is also overcome by this pranayama.