pranayama breathing in English
Pranayama is one of the eight organs of yoga. Ashtanga yoga consists of 8 processes.
Method of preparation
• First of all, pull the breath upwards and fill it in the lungs.
• Then release the breath slowly. Do this process according to your ability.
• While doing pranayama our body should be pure from inside and outside.
• Our spine should be straight while sitting.
• While doing pranayama, we should keep both our hands in the knowledge posture or in some other posture.
• If you are breathing and exhaling while doing pranayama, then this action should be done slowly.
• If any type of operation is done, then try Pranayama slowly after 6 months.